Thursday

SECRETS To Learning Spanish Words

Spanish Vocabulary Words List

I've tried every approach possible to learn Spanish words in the most efficient way possible. Things like: finding the right spanish vocabulary words list, ways of translating the spanish word for tomorrow, and spanish word for faster. (There is a more detailed discussion of this subject here: Spanish Practice test)

Yeah, I know. Crazy. Even more crazy stuff I tried: 300 most common spanish words; spanish words for i love my baby; spanish present tense clue words; spanish words starting with u; spanish words that start with the letter m; list of color words in spanish; word that begin with a k in spanish. But then, I finally found something that worked! :-)

I know how tough it has been for you to memorize Spanish words – Just like it has been for me. I understand how frustrating it can be to constantly work on improving your Spanish vocabulary only to get nowhere! I've been there, too.

Because of that, I know how great it feels when you finally leave the schoolbooks behind and increase the number of Spanish words you know like it’s going out of fashion! Just picture how much better your life will be, when YOU start to see results in the shortest time imaginable and have people wondering if Spanish is your mother tongue.

(For more details on this, go here: Beginners Spanish Lessons)

It was a big relief, when I no longer had to worry about things like a spanish vocabulary words list, or looking up the spanish word for tomorrow, and the spanish word for faster. I was so glad I found something that not only helped me master Spanish in no time at all but was so fun that it never even felt like I was studying by doing... (read more at Beginning Spanish Worksheets)



References:

1991, Related publications in foreign languages (not available in English), on Worksheets From English To Spanish To Print

1994, International Symposium, from the List of References on How To Spell Words In Spanish

1996, Brief Footnotes from the Transcripts of Spanish Practice Worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment