Friday

Spanish Teaching SECRETS

How To Teach Spanish To Visual Learners

I've tried every approach possible to find the best Spanish teaching methods that are not only fun for my students, but that make them check their watches every minute in excitement that my class is their next one. Things like: how to teach spanish to visual learners, teaching spanish activites for high school smartboards, and teach spanish ideas. (There is a more detailed discussion of this subject here: Spanish Practice Test)

Yeah, I know. Crazy. Even more crazy stuff I tried: I searched for things like spanish teaching techniques; what should i teach first spanish kids class; teach children spanish grammar; how to teach a 9th grader spanish 1; programs for teaching spanish in us; spanish for educators - how to teach to adults; new trends in spanish teaching. But then, I finally found something that worked! :-)

I know how tough it has been for you to find the most effective program that works. I understand how frustrating it is to see the boredom on your student's faces while sitting through your lesson wishing the time would go faster. I've been there, too.

Because of that, I know how great it feels when you finally stumble upon an amazing lesson plan or activity that leaves your students hungry for more. Just picture how much better your life will be, when YOU hear the students talking about how much easier and fun your class is compared to other teacher's classes.

(For more details on this, go here: Beginners Spanish Lessons)

It was a big relief, when I no longer had to worry about things like how to teach spanish to visual learners, looking for new teaching spanish activites for high school smartboards, and (more) teach spanish ideas. I was so glad I found something that gave me the ability to show my students how to enjoy learning Spanish, by doing... (read more at Beginning Spanish Worksheets)



References:

1991, Related publications in foreign languages (not available in English), on Worksheets From English To Spanish To Print

1994, International Symposium, from the List of References on How To Spell Words In Spanish

1996, Brief Footnotes from the Transcripts of Spanish Practice Worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment